The revolutionary Cyberpunk 2077 is released in late 2020, which marks the year’s most important event for game lovers.
Ever since the release of the first demo in 2018 and the delay in 2020, this RPG game is finally available in the last month of 2020, which eases the pain and suffering of this miserable year.
Now on YouTube, Discord, and Twitch, we can see so many videos and demos from individuals and officials showing the in-game action, including the character creation, views of the gameplay, mission engagement, tutorials, etc.
If you want to share the process of yourself creating a great-looking figure, how you trigger a side quest, or the completion of the mainline, try to record your Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay. Have no idea how to do it? Continue your reading and find out how to record Cyberpunk 2077 on a Windows computer without lag.
Recording Cyberpunk 2077:
1.About Cyberpunk 2077
As an RPG game, Cyberpunk 2077 gives users high latitude to character creation and game exploration.
You can decide the gender (male/female), background (Nomad, Corpo & Streetkid), appearance (face, hair, tattoo, piercing, body type, & scar), and stats (Strength, Constitution, Intelligence, Reflects, Tech & Cool) of your character ’V’.
Also, you can explore every corner and room in the megacity – Night City, and if you’re lucky enough, you may bump into a side quest that brings extra entertainment and challenge. Be careful when you try to complete the mission since every choice you make in the process of completion will affect the irreversible result.
2. Recording Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay with no lag
Now, if you’re interested in recording the Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay for YouTube or other personal purposes, the following method will help you record the character creation, mission process, or any in-game actions that you prefer to share with people.
Download the no-lag gameplay recorder software
To record Cyberpunk 2077, you will need to download a gameplay recorder program on your computer. Take into account that the process of Cyberpunk 2077 is such a burden to your computer hardware, you’d better choose a lightweight screen recorder to capture the gameplay. Here, you may try the recommended Aiseesoft Screen Recorder, one of the most popular screen recording software for gameplay and YouTube video.
Features of Aiseesoft Screen Recorder:
- Designed to be extremely lightweight, while recording your computer screen, Aiseesoft Screen Recorder takes up so little of the CPU space that you’re unlikely to experience lags or a frozen screen.
- Despite the simplicity of the program, it will bring you high-quality output video as well. Supporting hardware acceleration and custom adjustments, you can use it to record the Cyberpunk 2077 losslessly in 60 fps with a preferred format (MP4, WMV, MKV, and a few more).
- Moreover, the output video will be totally pure that you will find no watermarks on it.
To record your heavyweight Cyberpunk, this is the optical choice that combines the gaming experience and output quality.
Download the Aiseesoft Screen Recorder on your computer and let’s start to record the Cyberpunk 2077 on your computer.
Steps to record Cyberpunk 2077 with no lag
Step 1 Set up Aiseesoft Screen Recorder on your computer
After the installation is complete, launch the software. We need to set up the program for recording gameplay now.
On its interface, choose Video Recorder. On this tab, decide the recording area and audio source for the output video.
- First, to record the full-screen gameplay, hit Full. Or you may use Custom and set up a proper resolution.
- Next, turn on the Webcam option when you want to record both the game screen and your image.
- Then, for a pure game sharing video, turn on the System Sound option and turn off the Microphone. If you plan to record a tutorial or commentary, keep them both on.
- Last but not least, hit the Output Settings button to modify the properties of the output video. Here, you’re available to decide the format, frame rate, and quality of the video.
- In pursuit of extreme frame quality, set MP4, Lossless quality, and 60 fps.
- If your computer is nearly catch up with the specs of Cyberpunk 2077, set WMV, High quality, and 30fps for the video to lower the possibility of lags.
Hit OK to confirm.
Step 2 Start to record
Now, minimize the Video Recorder window and launch Cyberpunk 2077 on your computer. You may start a new game and create a new character, hit Ctrl + Alt + S to record the character creation.
Or, you may load up a previous game record and carry on the mission. Hit Ctrl + Alt + S to record the in-game action.
To finish the recording, hit the same hotkey or click Stop from a floating panel.
Step 3 Save the output
Then, Aiseesoft Screen Recorder will open a window for you to preview the video, you’re available to trim it as well.
Being satisfied with the gaming video, click the Save button to export it to a default or custom folder. You can later upload the MP4/WMV Cyberpunk 2077 video to YouTube or other sites.
3. Tips for specs
Cyberpunk 2077 is a very demanding game that you need to run on a pretty high-end computer. Otherwise, you’ll have disastrous gaming experiences like lags, freezing screen, delay, etc.
In this part, we’ll be discussing what it takes to run the Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay on your computer.
The picture above is the official specs information of Cyberpunk 2077, we will break it into several parts.
Recommended minimum specs:
First, if you’re obsessed with the storyline and give no interest to the frame quality, follow the RECOMMENDED column under the RAY TRACKING OFF tab.
Then, if you’re using a big-screen computer monitor, the RTX 20-series (2060, 2080, or the higher 3070) will be perfect for a 4K display without turning on Ray Tracing.
If you’re using GTX 3070, you can turn on Ray Tracing and NVIDIA DLSS 2.0 to enjoy the visual candy with 4K resolution, even 8K with GTX 3080.
About Ray Tracing and NVIDIA DLSS 2.0:
- Ray Tracing: The frame technology that helps optimize the ambient occlusion, illumination, reflections, and shadows of the game.
- NVIDIA DLSS 2.0: It’s an AI technique that utilizes the Tensor cores in Turning-powered GTX 20-series to improve the frame quality and sharpness as well as the frame rate.
To warp up:
- No lag gaming: Intel Core i7 GPU and at least 12GB RAM;
- 4K display: GTX 2060(no Ray Tracing) or GTX 3070/3080(Ray Tracing);
- 8K display: GTX 3080;
Above is all the important information that you need to know for recording your Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay with no lag on a computer. You may pick up Aiseesoft Screen Recorder and start to record the gaming action. Note that your computer should be eligible to carry the gameplay process.
Some people may love to record any gameplay with some game recorders like OBS and ShadowPlay, however, these apps always come with errors. If you’re having the same problems while using OBS and Shadowplay to record Cyberpunk 2077, you can solve the issue from the links below.
- How to Resolve OBS Won’t Record-Window Capture Black Screen
- OBS Game Capture Won’t Record – Game Capture Black Screen[Solved]
- OBS Encoding Overloaded-Stuck on Stopping Recording|OBS Fix
- OBS Laggy Recording – How Do I Make OBS Record Smoother
- Why Is OBS Not Recording Mic/Desktop Audio[Solved]
- Easy Fix: ShadowPlay Not Recording Audio(Game&Microphone)
- How to Fix GeForce Experience not Recording Gameplay
- OBS Tutorial: How To Record Screen With OBS(Window/Game/Browser)