We all have different tastes in music; that is why most of us create a custom playlist to keep all our favorite jams in one place. To add up, music streaming platforms like Spotify offer pre-made playlists for their users. They are created based on genre, artist, date of release, etc. What’s more amazing is that users can freely listen to and save these Spotify playlists.
Now if you created a custom playlist on Spotify or there is a certain one that you would like your friends to listen to, well that’s not a problem. You see, Spotify allows its users to share a playlist for free, and if you want to know how, well, stick around on this page.
There are different ways to share a Spotify playlist with your friends or colleagues. In this part, we will discuss each of them and show you how it’s done.
1. How to Share Spotify Playlist via a Computer
The steps to share a playlist on Spotify via your PC is pretty straightforward, check it out.
- Open Spotify and locate the playlist.
- And hit the three-dot icon then select Share.
- On the desktop app, you can only share Spotify playlist through a link. You can copy the link and send it to your friend. Once they hit the link they will have access to the playlist.
2. How to Share Spotify playlist via a Mobile Phone
There are two ways how you can share Spotify playlist using your mobile phone. You can share it via QR code or via a link. The steps for this one are pretty simple, so ready your phones and follow each one.
The first you need to do is open Spotify and locate the playlist. After that follow the steps below;
Share Spotify Playlist via a Link
- On the playlist menu, tap the three-dot icon and hit Share.
- From there, you can copy the link and send it to your friends.
Share Spotify Playlist via a QR Code
- On the playlist, click the picture on the top.
- If your friend is near, you have them scan the picture via their Spotify app, after that the playlist should show up on their phone.
- You can also take a screenshot of the picture and send it to your friends.
- They can import the picture to Spotify and scan them.
3. How to Share Spotify Playlist on Social Media Sites
If you want to share a playlist you created or the one that you want to recommend to your followers. You can directly share that playlist on your Social Media accounts. Here is how to do it;
- Hit the share option on the three-dot menu.
- Then you will see your current Social Media apps. Select on and the link will automatically be shared.
4. Share Spotify Playlist Offline and for Non-Users
Now, we know some people who don’t use Spotify but still like to listen to good music. And if you think that they will like a playlist you’ve found or made you want to share it with them. Well, unfortunately, there is no feature on Spotify to help you do that, but you can use a reliable Spotify playlist downloader to download and share Spotify playlist with your friends offline.
One of the most reliable Spotify Playlist downloaders is Musify. This tool can effectively and easily download a full playlist on Spotify without giving you a hard time. With the help of its batch download feature, you can export a full playlist from Spotify without the hassle and save your precious time and efforts.
When it comes to the quality of your downloads Musify guarantees a 100% no quality loss. Each of the song’s quality will be retained and they will sound as good as they are on the app.
Another amazing thing about Musify is that it supports multiple audio formats like MP3, FLAC, WAV, OGG, and more. Meaning whatever format a playlist or a certain audiotrack you have, Musify can easily download them. Then you can store them on your devices and share them with your colleagues and friends without going through so much trouble.
Aside from Spotify, this tool can also download songs and playlists on other sites like Apple Music, YouTube Music, Amazon Prime, SoundCloud, and more. With Musify your choices are not limited you will have unlimited downloads on any site that you want and freely share any song with all your friends.
So don’t waste time and grab this amazing tool right now.
Steps to download Spotify playlist via Musify
Step 1: Hit the download button above and right after that install and launch Musify on your computer.
Step 2: Next, open Spotify and locate your target playlist, and copy the link of the playlist.
Step 3: On Musify, access the download tab then click the Paste URL button after that the song should show up and will start to download.
Step 4: After downloading, tap the folder icon beside the track and it will redirect you to the location of the downloaded files on your hard drive.
Step 5: You can then copy the songs and paste them on a storage device or use Bluetooth transfer to send them to your friend’s phone.
Thanks to Spotify and music, we can now share our love of music with everyone around us. If you want your friends or followers to listen to the songs you like, simply follow the steps we provided in this article. If you want uninterrupted music streaming, don’t hesitate to use Musify and download all your favorite songs.