From heavy bulky publications to light and convenient tablets where you can store numerous e-books, Kindle has made book reading more convenient for everyone.
Speaking of e-books, one way to get your favorite publications is through Google Play Books. This site offers a wide range of free and paid books with different genres and themes.
If you are planning to download Google Play books on Kindle but don’t know how. Don’t worry, we got you!
Some Facts you Should Know
The books from Google Play are DRM protected. Although you can read books on Kindle with DRM, it’s only possible if you have access to the password. If not, you can’t access the book’s full content, which will prevent you from sharing your books with other eReader devices.
Aside from that, the Google Play Book format is also not supported by other eReaders devices, computers, and phones. You will have to download a dedicated reader app just to enjoy your book.
We know that this situation is such a nuisance, good thing you can easily remove DRM and convert books on Google Play Books into a Kindle-friendly format. See how it’s done below.
Freely Read Google Play Books on Kindle via Leawo Prof. DRM
One of the most reliable tools that can easily remove DRM on any e-book is Leawo Prof. DRM. This tool will effortlessly take off the DRM protection on your Google Play Books so you can enjoy them without restrictions. Enjoy reading your books on any eReaders device like Nook, Kobo, Adobe, and Amazon Kindle, as Leawo supports them.
What’s more amazing is that Leawo removes DRM protection 5x faster than any other tool! And rest assured that all the chapters and pages of your favorite book will still be intact. How amazing is that? With Leawo Prof. DRM you can read Google Play books on Kindle peacefully.
Moreover, you can convert your books into any readable format such as ePub, PDF, Mobi, and more!
Leawo not only removes DRM and converts ebooks, but it also supports audio, music video, and Spotify DRM removal and conversion! Wow! All the things you need are in one place. Use Leawo Prof. DRM now!
Steps to Remove DRM on Google Play Books
The first thing you should do is download your book from Google Play. Here’s how to do it;
- Go to Google Play Books and locate your target.
- Hit the Get button and go to Library and devices.
- Next, access the Books tab and from there you should see your book.
- Tick the 3-dot icon and choose Export. Choose a format to proceed.
After that, your book should be downloaded on your PC. the next thing to do is remove the DRM protection so you can read Google Play books on Kindle
- First, you need to download Leawo Prof. DRM on your PC, and to do that, simply hit the button below.
- Install and launch the app, then access the eBook converter tab.
- After that, hit the add files and export your downloaded book.
- Once your book is exported, it’s time to choose a format;
- .mobi – Recommended if you wish to transfer your book via email.
- .azw3 – Recommended for transferring via USB.
- Next, select Apply to all (if you have exported multiple books) or Apply to Current then hit Convert.
- When the conversion is done, click the Folder icon to see the location of your converted books.
After successfully removing the DRM protection, let’s now learn how to read Google Play books on Kindle.
Here is How to Read Google Play Books on Kindle
Now that your Google Play book is DRM free, you can now easily read it on your Kindle. As mentioned above, you can either export your Kindle
via USB transfer or email. You can use whichever method you prefer, simply follow the steps below.
Transfer Google Play books to Kindle via USB;
- Connect your Kindle to your PC via a USB cable. On the notification window seen on your computer, select File Transfer.
- On your PC, locate your DRM-free book and drag it to the Kindle folder found on the My PC tab.
- After that, disconnect your Kindle on your PC and access the Library folder on Kindle. Tap Device and you should see your book there.
Transfer Google Play books to Kindle via email;
- Create an email and attach your DRM-free book/s.
- Send it your Kindle email.
- On your Kindle, check the email and download the attachments.
- After that, you should be able to access the books.
The Kindle provided a great and convenient way to carry and read our favorite books. But due to the limitations mentioned above, it will be hard for some of us to enjoy it. Thankfully, Leawo Prof. DRM is here to help.